MANILA — The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) has reopened 43 pre-pandemic routes for jeepneys, buses, and UV Express vehicles, it announced Friday.
The routes are part of the Metro Manila Urban Transport Integration Study Update and Capacity Program area, the LTFRB said.
Of the 43 routes it opened on Friday, 20 of these are for public utility buses, in which 1,675 buses will be allowed to operate.
These are some of the pre-pandemic routes the LTFRB has reopened:
- T286 Parang – Stop & Shop via Aurora Blvd.
- T250 SSS Village – Stop & Shop via Aurora Blvd.
- T259 Balara – Philcoa via Tandang Sora
- T280 Commonwealth Market – Southville Resettlement
- T281 Pabahay ni Erap, Rodriguez – Commonwealth Market
- T282 Rodriguez Relocation – Commonwealth Market
- T202 Commonwealth Market – Q Plaza via Marikina City
- T2116 Brgy. Bagong Silang – Ever Gotesco, Commonwealth
- T2127 San Rafael, Rodriguez – Quezon City Hall
- T2128 Rodriguez – Philcoa via Commonwealth
- T2112 Brgy. Mali, San Mateo – Philcoa
- 213 Rodriguez (Sub-urban) – North EDSA
- 218 Parang – Stop & Shop via Aurora Blvd.
- 219 SSS Village – Stop & Shop via Aurora Blvd.
- 220 Pabahay ni Erap, Rodriguez – Commonwealth Market
- 222 Rodriguez Relocation – Commonwealth Market
- N72 SSS Village – Cubao
- N15 Karuhatan – North EDSA
- N75 Victoria Homes, Muntinlupa – Alabang, Muntinlupa
- N24 Cubao – Buendia
- C52 Rodriguez (Montalban) – Cubao
- N44 San Roque, Marikina – Commonwealth Market