The party-list problem

ABS-CBN News

Posted at Apr 01 2019 02:59 PM

Watch more on iWantTFC

Under the Constitution, 20 percent of the House of Representatives shall be composed of party-list representatives, with the remaining 80 percent to be elected per legislative district. But an election watchdog says nearly half of party-list groups running in May have links to political dynasties and special business interests. Get to know the party-list system better in this report.