'Unwell' Bongbong Marcos takes COVID-19 test: Imee | ABS-CBN
ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome, Kapamilya! We use cookies to improve your browsing experience. Continuing to use this site means you agree to our use of cookies. Tell me more!
'Unwell' Bongbong Marcos takes COVID-19 test: Imee
'Unwell' Bongbong Marcos takes COVID-19 test: Imee
ABS-CBN News
Published Mar 26, 2020 09:52 AM PHT
|
Updated Mar 26, 2020 10:26 AM PHT

MANILA (UPDATE) - Former senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. has taken the test for the novel coronavirus after coming from Spain “feeling unwell,” the politician’s sister Sen. Imee Marcos said Thursday.
MANILA (UPDATE) - Former senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. has taken the test for the novel coronavirus after coming from Spain “feeling unwell,” the politician’s sister Sen. Imee Marcos said Thursday.
Talk of Mr. Marcos being intubated at a hospital in Taguig due to pneumonia persisted Wednesday evening after an alleged diagnosis was leaked.
Talk of Mr. Marcos being intubated at a hospital in Taguig due to pneumonia persisted Wednesday evening after an alleged diagnosis was leaked.
“He came back from Spain unwell... Getting better at home,” Sen. Marcos told ABS-CBN News in a text message.
“He came back from Spain unwell... Getting better at home,” Sen. Marcos told ABS-CBN News in a text message.
“Finally got a test 2 nights ago... wala pang result,” she said.
“Finally got a test 2 nights ago... wala pang result,” she said.
ADVERTISEMENT
A staff of the Marcos family earlier said that Mr. Marcos has been staying at home since he arrived from Spain.
A staff of the Marcos family earlier said that Mr. Marcos has been staying at home since he arrived from Spain.
“Nasa bahay lang po [si Bongbong]. Siyempre, senior na din kaya di naman naglalabas. Same with SIM (Sen. Imee Marcos),” the staff said.
“Nasa bahay lang po [si Bongbong]. Siyempre, senior na din kaya di naman naglalabas. Same with SIM (Sen. Imee Marcos),” the staff said.
The senator also quashed reports that their family intends to bring the lone son of former President Ferdinand Marcos and former Ilocos Norte Rep. Imelda Marcos to Singapore for treatment.
The senator also quashed reports that their family intends to bring the lone son of former President Ferdinand Marcos and former Ilocos Norte Rep. Imelda Marcos to Singapore for treatment.
"Nah, my mom and I are okay," Sen. Marcos said.
"Nah, my mom and I are okay," Sen. Marcos said.
Earlier this month, the lawmaker also took the coronavirus test with other senators, but her camp says they have yet to receive the results.
Earlier this month, the lawmaker also took the coronavirus test with other senators, but her camp says they have yet to receive the results.
- report from Sherrie Ann Torres, ABS-CBN News
Read More:
Bongbong Marcos
Ferdinand Marcos Jr
Imee Marcos
Spain
COVID-19
coronavirus
COVID
coronavirus Philippines update
coronavirus disease Philippines
COVID-19 Philippines update
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT