Janella Salvador's 10th year concert postponed | ABS-CBN

Welcome, Kapamilya! We use cookies to improve your browsing experience. Continuing to use this site means you agree to our use of cookies. Tell me more!
Janella Salvador's 10th year concert postponed
Janella Salvador's 10th year concert postponed
ABS-CBN News
Published Apr 10, 2024 02:07 PM PHT
|
Updated Apr 10, 2024 04:57 PM PHT

MANILA (UPDATED) — "Reimagined," the 10th anniversary concert of Kapamilya actress Janella Salvador, is postponed, Star Music announced Wednesday.
MANILA (UPDATED) — "Reimagined," the 10th anniversary concert of Kapamilya actress Janella Salvador, is postponed, Star Music announced Wednesday.
In a statement, Star Music said the concert, which was supposed to be held on April 19 at the New Frontier Theater, has been postponed due to "unforeseen circumstances".
In a statement, Star Music said the concert, which was supposed to be held on April 19 at the New Frontier Theater, has been postponed due to "unforeseen circumstances".
"Ticket holders are encouraged to keep their tickets for the rescheduled date or seek refunds through Ticketnet. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding," it added.
"Ticket holders are encouraged to keep their tickets for the rescheduled date or seek refunds through Ticketnet. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding," it added.
In a post on X [formerly Twitter] on Wednesday afternoon, Salvador apologized for the show's postponement and expressed her hope to see all her fans soon.
In a post on X [formerly Twitter] on Wednesday afternoon, Salvador apologized for the show's postponement and expressed her hope to see all her fans soon.
ADVERTISEMENT
"On a serious note, I apologize and am so thankful to all those who have been looking forward to my concert. I’m genuinely excited for this and would love to be even more prepared for the day it finally pushes through," she said.
"On a serious note, I apologize and am so thankful to all those who have been looking forward to my concert. I’m genuinely excited for this and would love to be even more prepared for the day it finally pushes through," she said.
"More details to be announced soon and looking forward to still seeing everyone."
"More details to be announced soon and looking forward to still seeing everyone."
"Reimagined" would have marked Salvador's 10th year in the music industry and the singer-actress previously said that she is "ecstatic" about finally pushing through with the event.
"Reimagined" would have marked Salvador's 10th year in the music industry and the singer-actress previously said that she is "ecstatic" about finally pushing through with the event.
Last Friday, Salvador's mall shows for her upcoming movie with Win Metawin, "Under Parallel Skies," were postponed. Salvador later revealed on social media that her son, Jude, was recovering from an illness.
Last Friday, Salvador's mall shows for her upcoming movie with Win Metawin, "Under Parallel Skies," were postponed. Salvador later revealed on social media that her son, Jude, was recovering from an illness.
Salvador, 26, renewed her contract with the Kapamilya network in February. She has been with ABS-CBN since 2012, when she debuted on "Be Careful With My Heart." Since then, she has appeared in a variety of television shows and movies, most recently starring as Valentina/Regina Vanguardia on "Darna."
Salvador, 26, renewed her contract with the Kapamilya network in February. She has been with ABS-CBN since 2012, when she debuted on "Be Careful With My Heart." Since then, she has appeared in a variety of television shows and movies, most recently starring as Valentina/Regina Vanguardia on "Darna."
After renewing her contract, Salvador said she wanted to renew her focus on her music this year.
After renewing her contract, Salvador said she wanted to renew her focus on her music this year.
"I want to make it a point that my music doesn't disappear, 'cause it's really a part of me. It's actually where I started," she said. "Before I even fell in love with acting, music talaga 'yung No. 1 ko. I've been singing since I was three, so hindi pwedeng mawala sa akin 'yun."
"I want to make it a point that my music doesn't disappear, 'cause it's really a part of me. It's actually where I started," she said. "Before I even fell in love with acting, music talaga 'yung No. 1 ko. I've been singing since I was three, so hindi pwedeng mawala sa akin 'yun."
Salvador also expressed her desire to work with local artists, including Denise Julia and P-pop girl group BINI.
Salvador also expressed her desire to work with local artists, including Denise Julia and P-pop girl group BINI.
Salvador previously appeared on "Oh My G!," "Born For You," and "The Killer Bride," among other shows. In 2023, she co-starred with Piolo Pascual in the Metro Manila Film Festival entry "Mallari," for which she earned a Best Supporting Actress nomination.
Salvador previously appeared on "Oh My G!," "Born For You," and "The Killer Bride," among other shows. In 2023, she co-starred with Piolo Pascual in the Metro Manila Film Festival entry "Mallari," for which she earned a Best Supporting Actress nomination.
RELATED VIDEOS:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT