Vice Ganda-Coco movie meets MMFF deadline | ABS-CBN

ADVERTISEMENT

dpo-dps-seal
Welcome, Kapamilya! We use cookies to improve your browsing experience. Continuing to use this site means you agree to our use of cookies. Tell me more!

Vice Ganda-Coco movie meets MMFF deadline

Vice Ganda-Coco movie meets MMFF deadline

ABS-CBN News

 | 

Updated Nov 18, 2016 08:28 AM PHT

Clipboard

MANILA -- Comedian Vice Ganda is hopeful that his latest movie with Coco Martin will be chosen for this year's Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF).

The new movie, with the title "Super Parental Guardians," will be their follow-up to "Beauty and the Bestie," which topped the box office during last year's MMFF.

Also part of the movie are child stars Xymon Ezekiel "Onyok" Pineda and McNeal "Awra" Briguela, who are also part of Martin's primetime hit "Ang Probinsyano."

In an interview after the tree lighting ceremony in Cubao over the weekend, Vice Ganda said they have already submitted the film to meet the November 2, 2016 deadline set by this year's MMFF Executive Committee.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Masaya ako. Maganda 'yung ginawa ni Direk Joyce (Bernal) na pelikula," he said.

The "It's Showtime" host, whose past hit movies were directed by the late Wenn V. Deramas, admitted that it was really a different experience working with Bernal.

"Noong umpisa, nakakakaba noong first month naming shinoot. Tapos noong nanonood kami ng rushes, ibang iba. Siyempre ang makikita mo na ay 'yung galaw ni Joyce. Noong natapos na, ang ganda! Makikita mo din talaga," he said.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

It looks like you’re using an ad blocker

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.