MANILA - Nagkaroon ng update meeting ang 2017 Metro Manila Film Festival Executive Committee na pinangungunahan nina Noel Ferrer, FDCP chairman Liza Dino, at PAGCOR AVP Arnel Ignacio.
Dito napag-usapan ang pagpayag ng festival sa pagpapalit ng title ng pelikula nina Vic Sotto at Dawn Zulueta mula sa "Love Traps" na naging "Meant To Beh."
Nagpalit din ito ng director, mula kay Tony Y. Reyes ay naging si Chris Martinez.
Nadagdagan din ng title ang "The Revengers" ng Star Cinema at naging "Gandarah N Gwapito: The Revengers."
Si Derek Ramsay na ang papalit sa role ni Jericho Rosales sa "Almost is Not Enough."
Sa December 23 magaganap ang Parade of Stars, at sa December 27 naman ang Awards Night.
Narito ang kabuuan ng update summary mula sa MMFF:
1. If last year, the City of Manila hosted the yearly parade, this year it's the City of Muntinlupa's turn to celebrate their 100th year as a city with us.
2. Parade of Stars Date, December 23; Awards Night, December 27
3. MMFF Marketing Committee Head: Wilson Tieng
4. MMFF Awards Committee: Arnell Ignacio, Noel Ferrer, and Liza Dino
5. MMFF Execom supports Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino, and the forthcoming QCinema, and Cinema One Originals film festivals. Thanks, Cinemalaya, for featuring the MMFF films.
6. The Selection Committee has approved the change of title of "Love Traps" to "Meant To Beh"; the change of the film's director from Tony Y. Reyes to Chris Martinez; the change of title from "The Revengers" to "Gandarah N Guapito: The Revengers"; and the replacement of Jericho Rosales in Derek Ramsay in "Almost is Not Enough."
7. Deadline of submission of Short Films is on September 1. Announcement of the Official Short Film Entries will be on September 30.
8. Early bird submission for finished Full Length films is October 2, and until October 30 for regular submission. Announcement of the final four finished film official entries will be on November 17.
Bisitahin ang Patrol.PH
para sa iba pang mga balita.