Did Angel just confirm split with Luis? | ABS-CBN
ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome, Kapamilya! We use cookies to improve your browsing experience. Continuing to use this site means you agree to our use of cookies. Tell me more!
Did Angel just confirm split with Luis?
Did Angel just confirm split with Luis?
ABS-CBN News
Published Feb 12, 2016 10:36 PM PHT
|
Updated Feb 13, 2016 10:52 AM PHT

MANILA - Just two days before Valentine's Day, "Everything About Her" star Angel Locsin seemed to have confirmed her split with her boyfriend, actor and "Pilipinas Got Talent" host Luis Manzano.
MANILA - Just two days before Valentine's Day, "Everything About Her" star Angel Locsin seemed to have confirmed her split with her boyfriend, actor and "Pilipinas Got Talent" host Luis Manzano.
On her official Instagram account, the 30-year-old Locsin posted a video of Manzano singing part of Justin Bieber's "Love Yourself." In the caption, Locsin referred to Manzano as her former boyfriend.
On her official Instagram account, the 30-year-old Locsin posted a video of Manzano singing part of Justin Bieber's "Love Yourself." In the caption, Locsin referred to Manzano as her former boyfriend.
"On the eve of my neck procedure, I saw my ex singing 'Love Yourself' sa IG. Kung umiyak na kayo sa taong paulit-ulit kang sinaktan," she wrote.
"On the eve of my neck procedure, I saw my ex singing 'Love Yourself' sa IG. Kung umiyak na kayo sa taong paulit-ulit kang sinaktan," she wrote.
ADVERTISEMENT
Locsin returned to Singapore on Thursday to undergo further medical treatment for a disc bulge on her spine. Last December, the actress flew to the country and successfully underwent the first stage of neuro-spine surgery.
Locsin returned to Singapore on Thursday to undergo further medical treatment for a disc bulge on her spine. Last December, the actress flew to the country and successfully underwent the first stage of neuro-spine surgery.
"Ang priority ko po kasi talaga ay magpagaling," Locsin said when asked about the possibility of her being recast as Darna after the procedures.
"Ang priority ko po kasi talaga ay magpagaling," Locsin said when asked about the possibility of her being recast as Darna after the procedures.
"May kaunting usap-usap pero ang kailangan lang po talagang mangyari ay maging successful po 'yung operation at walang mangyayaring masama after that. So iyon lang po ang iniisip ko," she explained.
"May kaunting usap-usap pero ang kailangan lang po talagang mangyari ay maging successful po 'yung operation at walang mangyayaring masama after that. So iyon lang po ang iniisip ko," she explained.
Last month, Locsin and Manzano admitted having problems with their relationship. The two, however, maintained that they are working on a solution.
Last month, Locsin and Manzano admitted having problems with their relationship. The two, however, maintained that they are working on a solution.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT