DBM: VP Duterte’s office seeking 8 pct increase in budget for 2025 | ABS-CBN
ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome, Kapamilya! We use cookies to improve your browsing experience. Continuing to use this site means you agree to our use of cookies. Tell me more!
DBM: VP Duterte’s office seeking 8 pct increase in budget for 2025
DBM: VP Duterte’s office seeking 8 pct increase in budget for 2025
Vice President Sara Duterte delivers a speech on June 19, 2024.

MANILA – The Office of the Vice President is requesting a budget of over P2 billion for 2025.
MANILA – The Office of the Vice President is requesting a budget of over P2 billion for 2025.
Budget Secretary Amenah Pangandaman said the proposed P2.037 billion budget for the OVP is 8 percent higher than last year’s budget.
Budget Secretary Amenah Pangandaman said the proposed P2.037 billion budget for the OVP is 8 percent higher than last year’s budget.
But Pangandaman pointed out that Vice President Sara Duterte did not request any confidential or intelligence funds.
But Pangandaman pointed out that Vice President Sara Duterte did not request any confidential or intelligence funds.
“Sa CIF po, wala pong CIF ang Office of the Vice President. I think, hindi rin po siya nag-request ng CIF,” Pangandaman said.
“Sa CIF po, wala pong CIF ang Office of the Vice President. I think, hindi rin po siya nag-request ng CIF,” Pangandaman said.
The DBM said P188.5 million of the proposed allocation would be for personal services, P1.79 billion will go to maintenance and other operating expenses, and P56 million for capital outlay.
The DBM said P188.5 million of the proposed allocation would be for personal services, P1.79 billion will go to maintenance and other operating expenses, and P56 million for capital outlay.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT