Several roads in Metro Manila will be closed due to repairs and reblocking projects beginning Friday night, an advisory from the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said.
The following roads will be closed to traffic from 11 p.m. Friday, Feb. 15 until Feb. 18:
- C-5 Road after Lanuza Ave. before Bagong Ilog flyover
- C-5 Road fronting SM Aura
- EDSA Lagarian Creek before Ermin Garcia (2nd innermost lane)
- Fairview Ave. Atherton to Regalado Ave. North (1st lane from center island)
- EDSA corner Congressional Ave. Ext. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- R. Magsaysay Blvd. (going to Cubao) R. Magsaysay Bridge – Pureza St.
Maynilad will also undertake restoration and concreting works along Commonwealth Avenue corner Litex in Quezon City.
The water concessionaire said all affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 18.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes.