MANILA – Saab Magalona took to social media to thank everyone for their overwhelming support since she and her husband shared the devastating news about losing their daughter.
On Tuesday, Magalona shocked her online following when she revealed through a blog post that she lost her baby girl early last month.
Her daughter’s twin brother, on the other hand, is still in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Contrary to what some people think, Magalona explained that her son is now recovering well.
“Thank you to everyone for your love and support during this trying time,” she said. “We’d also like to clarify that our baby boy is NOT in critical condition. He is recovering well in the NICU.”
Magalona said they may be able to bring him home by the end of the month if things go well.
She said she and her husband are taking it one day at a time, focusing on all the good things they are blessed with.
“I am still alive, I have a strong and loving husband, and God has shown us so many miracles through our little boy,” she said.
“Publishing this means that this whole thing is real but I can’t keep her a secret for much longer. I need to honor her. She was such a beautiful girl and we believe she gave her life for me and her twin brother.”
Despite this ordeal, Magalona is certain she and her husband will make it through.