MANILA - Sales professionals, software developers and customer service specialists are the three most hired occupations on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional network said Thursday.
LinkedIn's "Recruiting in the Philippines" report, which covered four million professionals and 19,000 companies, showed that as the business process outsourcing industry matures, jobseekers need to diversify their skill sets.
The 10 most hired jobs on LinkedIn, and the corresponding in-demand skills are as follows:
1. Sales professional (enterprise software, cloud computing, pre-sales, channel partnership, solution selling)
2. Software developer (Struts, Maven, SOAP, SQL, Java Script)
3. Customer service specialist (employee engagement, contact centers, business process outsourcing, telesales, perfromance management)
4. Marketing specialist (customer marketing, trade marketing, competitive analysis, digital marketing, brand management)
5. Administration manager (performance management, employee relations, recruiting, human resources, financial analysis)
6. Recruiter (employer branding, sourcing, Taleo, college recruiting, vendor management)
7. IT support specialist (Unix, customer service, technical support, software development, financial analysis)
8. HR specialist (workforce planning, outsourcing, succession planning, employer branding, deferred compensation)
9. IT consultant (SAP implementation, data migration, consulting, SAP Netweaver, SAP ERP)
10. Accountant (external audit, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, financial audits, variance analysis, banking)