MANILA—Chief Justice Diosdado Peralta has announced the suspension of work in courts on Monday, Dec. 23.
Work is suspended on a condition that a skeletal force will be maintained in several offices, he said in a memorandum released Monday.
These offices are:
A. Supreme Court
- Office of the Clerk of Court, EN Banc
- Office of the Division Clerk of Court, First Division
- Office of the Division Clerk of COurt, Second Division
- Office of the Division Clerk of COurt, Third Division
- Judicial Record Office
- Fiscal Management and Budget Division
- Office of Administrative SErvices, SC and
- Office of Administrative SErvices, OCA
B. Court of Appeals
D. Court of Tax Appeals, and
E. All first and second level courts
Peralta said all officials and employees who would render service on Dec. 23 should be entitled to 1 day compensatory day-off.
Dec. 24 is declared as a special non-working holiday while Dec. 25 is a regular holiday.