MANILA - Select roads in the capital will be closed over the weekend to give way to repairs, the Department of Public Works and Highways said Friday.
Repair works will be implemented in 7 road sections in Metro Manila from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday, the DPWH said in an advisory.
• EDSA Southbound direction of approach B of P. Tuazon Flyover to approach A. of Boni Serrano Flyover, innermost lane, beside railway
• EDSA Northbound direction after Aurora Boulevard to New York Street, 3rd lane from sidewalk
• Westbound direction of General Luis Street from Samonte Street to SB Diversion Road (Quezon City)
• Eastbound direction of Elliptical Road after Maharlika Street, 7th lane from outer sidewalk
• Northbound direction of Katipunan Avenue/Circumferential Road 5 (C5) from after UP Town Center, truck lane
• A. Bonifacio Avenue before Marvex Drive, 2nd lane from sidewalk
•Southbound direction of G. Araneta from Bayanin Road intersection
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes due to the expected traffic, DPWH said.