MANILA – A number of streets will be reblocked in selected areas in the metro to give way to road repairs and manhole restoration over the weekend, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority said Friday.
The reblocking will begin 11 p.m. Friday, Oct. 4, until 5 a.m. Monday, Oct. 7, in the following areas:
• EDSA – Camp Crame Gate 1 to MRT Annapolis Station, second lane from sidewalk;
• EDSA – Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop, outer lane;
• EDSA-Roosevelt Avenue to Bulacan Street, third lane from sidewalk; and
• G. Araneta – Baloy Street to Landragon St., second lane from sidewalk.
• Quirino Highway, Quezon City – Salvia St. before Belfast Road, inner lane;
• Elliptical Road – After Maharlika Street, seventh lane from outer sidewalk.
• General Luis Street – Samote Street to SB Road.
• A. Bonifacio Avenue – Marvex Drive to Balingasa, first lane from sidewalk;
• EDSA – After Aurora Boulevard to New York Street, third lane from sidewalk;
• EDSA – From Gate 4 to Gate 3, second lane from center island and;
• Katipunan Avenue/C5 Road – After CP Garcia Street (truck lane).
Meanwhile, Manila Water will conduct manhole restoration along the southbound lane of C5 Road, Barangay Bagumbayan, Quezon City starting 10 p.m. Friday until 4 a.m. Monday (Oct. 7), the MMDA said.