MANILA - Several roads in Metro Manila will be closed over the weekend to give way to road reblocking and repairs, the Department of Public Works and Highways said Friday.
The following areas will be closed from September 21, 11 p.m., until September 24:
- C-5 Road before Tiendesitas approach of C-5 Ortigas Flyover
- C-5 Road (Gap 3) Chainage 52 – Chainage 420 (1st lane)
- EDSA in front of Francesca Tower until after Sct. Borromeo (3rd lane from the center island)
- EDSA beside Trinoma Mall (6th lane from center island)
- A.H Lacson Ave. corner Aragon St. and cor. P. Florentino St.
- Batasan Road before Everlasting and fronting QCPU (2nd lane)
- C-5 Road before MRT Avenue (3rd lane)
"All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, September 24," the DPWH said in a statement.
Some parts of C-5 Road will also be closed from September 28, 10 p.m. to October 1, 4 a.m. for Manila Water's pavement restoration project.