MANILA - Motorists were advised to avoid some areas in Quezon City, Pasig City, and Caloocan City and use alternate routes starting Friday evening because of scheduled reblocking and repairs.
In an advisory from the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority, starting 11 p.m. Friday, the Department of Public Works and Highways will undertake road reblocking and repairs in the following areas:
- EDSA before North Avenue, Quezon City (2nd lane)
- Mindanao Avenue before Sauyo Road, Quezon City (2nd lane)
- C.P. Garcia Avenue from Ginhawa Street to Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City (4th lane)
- MacArthur highway near Monumento Circle, Caloocan City
- A. Bonifacio Avenue between Mauban Street to Dome Street, Quezon City (2nd lane)
- E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue before Green Meadows, Quezon City (truck lane)
- E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue after Boni Serrano flyover, Quezon City (truck lane)
- C5 road near Julia Vargas, Pasig City
The affected roads will be fully passable by 5:00 a.m. on Monday.