MANILA - Motorists were advised to avoid some areas in Quezon City, Pasig City, and Caloocan City and use alternate routes this weekend because of scheduled reblocking and repairs.
In an advisory sent by the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority, starting 11:00 p.m. Friday night, the Department of Public Works and Highways will undertake road reblocking and repairs in the following areas:
- Bonifacio Avenue between Del Monte St. after Binhagan St., Quezon City (2nd lane)
- EDSA near Trinoma, Quezon City (2nd lane)
- C-5 Road near Julia Vargas, Pasig City
- MacArthur Highway near Monumento Circle, Caloocan City
- Mindanao Avenue near Road 20, Quezon City (2nd lane)
- Manila East Road in front of SM East Ortigas, Pasig City
- Congressional Avenue Extension between Visayas Avenue to Tandang Sora Ave., Quezon City (3rd lane)
- Along Quirino Highway between Regalado Avenue North to La Mesa Dam, Quezon City (2nd lane)
- Luzon Avenue between Commonwealth Ave. to Congressional Ave. Extension, Quezon City (1st lane)
The affected roads will be fully passable by 5:00 A.M. on Monday.