NEXT IN LINE: Metro Manila mayors with alleged links to the illegal drug trade should not be complacent because President Duterte is not yet done revealing the names of "narco-politicians", Interior Secretary Ismael Sueno said Monday.
Sueno said investigating agencies are still gathering evidence against Metro Manila officials who have alleged links to drug rings.
"Basta taga-Metro Manila talagang validate nang validate iyan kasi talagang iniipon iyung mga ebidensya laban sa kanila," he said.
The interior and local government secretary said Duterte will not spare anyone, noting how even some of the President's friends were named in his list of narco-politicians.
The President earlier named over 150 individuals from local governments, law enforcement agencies and the judiciary as alleged drug coddlers and drug lords.
WATCH: Duterte reads list of VIP drug suspects
The Cabinet official said some of the named officials have opened themselves to investigation by the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) and Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG).
None have admitted Duterte's allegation so far, he said, even those who are "notorious" for being alleged drug protectors.
"Normal lang iyan. Talagang hindi naman aamin iyan sila," he said.