MANILA – Road repairs will resume in major Quezon City roads starting 11 p.m. Friday, according to the Department of Public Works and Highways.
Road works will include the following areas:
• EDSA southbound direction from in front of Francesca Tower to after Scout Borromeo, third lane from center island
• Northbound direction from Vertis North to Trinoma Mall, second lane from sidewalk
Road reblocking will also be implemented in the following areas:
• Congressional Avenue, from before corner Jupiter Street, first lane
• Fairview Avenue, from Mindanao Avenue Extension to Jordan Plains Subdivision, third lane
• Batasan Road, from Commonwealth Avenue to Kalinisan Street, first lane
All affected lanes will be passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, July 30, said DPWH–NCR director Melvin Navarro.