MANILA - Quezon City on Tuesday reported 82 new COVID-19 cases, bringing its tally to 5,304.
The city government said 105 more people were cleared of the respiratory illness, pushing the number of recoveries to 2,845.
The death toll went up to 272, with 5 new fatalities reported Tuesday, data from the Department of Health (DOH) also showed.
From the tally of infections, some 5,229 patients have complete addresses while 2,087 are considered active.
To date, Barangay Batasan Hills has recorded the most coronavirus infections with 227, followed by Bahay Toro (207) and Culiat (185).
The city has placed several areas under a 14-day special concern lockdown due to a high number of COVID-19 cases, including:
- Loans St., Alley 4 in Sangandaan
- FVR Building along Guirayan St. in Dona Imelda
- Fatima St. corner Liwanag in San Vicente
- 14G Maayusin Ext. in San Vicente
- Maparaan St. to 87 Kalayaan St. in Central
- Ruby Stone HOA in Kaligayahan
- 127 Rebisco Road in Nagkaisang Nayon
- Sitio Ruby in Fairview
- 5A Cenacle Compound in Culiat
- Mariveles St. in Paang Bundok
- 238 Mayon Ave. in Maharlika
- Howmart Road, Portions of Alley 2 and 3 in Baesa (starting July 21)
- No. 8A, Mariveles St. in Sta. Teresita (starting July 21)