MANILA - Coronavirus infections in Quezon City have reached 4,141, the local government said Thursday, but recoveries climbed by 40 to 2,302.
According to the city government's latest bulletin, the active cases are 1,453.
Two were added to the number of deaths which now stands at 250.
Eleven areas currently under a 14-day special concern lockdown are the following:
- Kaingin Bukid in Apolonio Samson
- Portion of King Christian Street in Bagbag
- Insurance Street Extension in Sangandaan
- Loans Street, Alley 4 in Sangandaan
- 70 Mendez Road in Baesa
- Marytown (sapa) in Loyola Heights
- FVR Building along Guirayan Street in Dona Imelda
- Fatima Street corner Liwanag in San Vicente
- 14G Maayusin Extension in San Vicente
- Maparan Street to 87 Kalayaan Street in Central
- Ruby Stone HOA in Kaligayahan
Meanwhile, the city's HOPE 1 quarantine facility still has 2 available beds out of the 41-bed capacity for COVID positive and suspected patients as of Thursday.
HOPE 2 has 30 beds available, as of Wednesday. The facility’s 264 beds are currently occupied by confirmed and suspected COVID patients. People who got tested in QC’s community-based testing are brought to this facility for self-isolation while waiting for their results.
HOPE 3, which accommodates nursing mothers and their babies who are confirmed and suspected with COVID-19, has 83 patients, as of Wednesday. The facility is equipped with 84 beds, cribs and bassinets, and other baby essentials.
On Wednesday, Quezon City Mayor Joy Belmonte said she tested positive for COVID-19, although she is asymptomatic.