MANILA—The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) announced it will conduct weekend road repairs and reblocking starting 11 p.m. Friday, July 12.
The following roads will be affected:
- EDSA fronting Guzent Construction Equipment Sales and Rental to Culiat Bridge (1st lane from sidewalk)
- Katipunan Ave. before P. Tuazon Blvd. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop (outer lane)
- EDSA Eugenio Lopez – Sct. Borromeo (desilting and construction of manhole)
- EDSA Quezon City between West Avenue and Philam Village (restoration/concreting works)
- C-5 Road fronting SM Aura (3rd lane from median)
- SM Aura Southbound (2nd lane from median)
- Quirino Highway Kingfisher St. to Primerose St. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- General Luis St. Pascual St. to before Oriental Tin
- C-5 Road fronting SM Aura Northbound (3rd lane from median)
- Regalado Ave. Mindanao Ave. Ext. to Quirino Highway (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA after Aurora Blvd. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, July 15, DPWH said.