MANILA - Quezon City on Saturday reported 85 new cases of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), bringing its tally to 3,707.
The city government said 35 more people survived from the respiratory illness, pushing the number of recoveries to 2,116.
The death toll stood at 239, with 2 new fatalities, data from the Department of Health (DOH) showed.
From the tally of infections, some 3,631 patients have complete addresses while 1,245 are considered active.
To date, Barangay Batasan Hills has recorded the most coronavirus infections with 156, followed by Bahay Toro (155) and Culiat (150).
The city has placed several areas under a 14-day special concern lockdown due to a high number of COVID-19 cases.
- Kaingin Bukid in Apolonio Samson,
- portion of King Christian St. in Bagbag,
- Insurance St. Extension in Sangandaan,
- Loans St.,
- Alley 4 in Sangandaan,
- 70 Mendez Road in Baesa,
- Marytown (sapa) in Loyola Heights
- FVR Building along Guirayan St, Barangay Dona Imelda (starting July 4).