There are now 3,188 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Quezon City.
Based on the Department of Health's tally as of 8 a.m. Saturday, the total number of confirmed cases with complete addresses in Quezon City was at 3,110.
The number of cases validated by the QC Epidemiology and Surveillance Unit and District Health Offices, meanwhile, is at 3,078.
Recoveries increased to 40 on Saturday, bringing the total count to 1,818.
The tally also indicated 2 more COVID-related deaths, bringing the death toll to 228.
The Quezon City government is also enforcing a 14-day "special concern" lockdown in several barangays due to the high number and clustering of COVID-19 cases.
The lockdown has been enforced in the following areas:
- Calle 29 in Libis
- Kaingin Bukid in Apolonio Samson
- 138 Ermin Garcia St. in E Rodriguez
- 52 Imperial St. in E. Rodriguez
- Portion of King Christian St., in Bagbag
- Insurance St. Extension in Sangandaan
- Loans St., Alley 4, in Sangandaan
- 70 Mendez Road in Baesa