MANILA - Some roads in Quezon City and Pasig City will undergo repairs and reblocking this long weekend, the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) said.
The roads affected are:
- 2nd lane of EDSA southbound between Times Street and Quezon Avenue;
- 2nd lane of Mindanao Avenue southbound before the 20th Avenue;
- Inner lane southbound of A. Bonifacio from Sta. Catalina until Magnas Street;
- 5th lane eastbound of Commonwealth Avenue from Batasan Road to Litex Road;
- 2nd lane northbound of Quirino Avenue from Mindanao Avenue to San Sebastian Street;
- 3rd lane northbound of Congressional Avenue exit before Tandang Sora Avenue going to Visayas Avenue;
- 1st lane westbound of Luzon Avenue in between Commonwealth Avenue and Congressional Avenue.
Meanwhile, in Pasig City, the DPWH will also repair the southbound lane of C5 road from the creek until Lanuza Avenue.
Heavy traffic is expected in these areas. Motorists are advised to find alternative routes to avoid traffic.
Repairs will begin 11 p.m. Friday and will end 5 a.m. Monday, June 26.