MANILA - Road works will resume starting 11 p.m. Friday until June 25, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority said.
Motorists were advised to avoid the affected areas and to find alternate routes.
• EDSA after Arayat Street (3rd lane from the sidewalk) Service Road
• EDSA in front of Francesca Tower to after Scout Borromeo (3rd lane from the center island)
• EDSA near North Avenue MRT Station (2nd lane)
• Batasan Road, Commonwealth Avenue to Kalinisan Street (2nd lane)
• A.H Lacson Avenue near España
• Congressional Avenue before Mindanao Avenue (3rd lane)
• Fairview Avenue from Mindanao Avenue Extension to Jordan Plains Subdivision to Mindanao Avenue Extension
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, June 25, the MMDA said.