MANILA - Motorists are advised to take alternate routes due to repairs in several roads beginning Friday night.
In an advisory, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said the following roads will undergo reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. until 5 a.m. on Monday, July 29:
- EDSA Roosevelt Ave. to Bansalangin St. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- Katipunan Ave. after Quirino Memorial Medical Center (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop (outer lane)
- EDSA Eugenio Lopez – Sct. Borromeo (desilting and construction of manhole)
- Quezon City along EDSA Southbound between West Avenue and Philam Village (restoration/concreting works)
- Regalado Ave. Mindanao Ave. Ext. to Quirino Highway (3rd lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA before New York St. (1st lane from sidewalk)
- Along J. Fajardo St. Matimyas to Quintos St.
- C-5 Road C.P Garcia approach to Kalayaan Ave. Extension
- Quirino Highway Junji St. to near Teresa Heights (inner lane)
- General Luis St. Oriental Tin to Pascual Road
- Elliptical Road before Commonwealth Ave. (7th lane from outer sidewalk)