MANILA - The National Capital Region Police Office on Thursday announced it was reshuffling chiefs of police in 5 police districts due to career advancement and retirement of some officers.
The following commissioned officers have been assigned as officers-in-charge of city police stations effective Thursday:
- PSSupt Alexander P. Santos to Taguig City Police Office;
- PSSupt Allen Sumeg-ang Ocden to Navotas City Police Station;
- PSSupt Dante P. Novicio to Muntinlupa CPO;
- PSSupt Lawrence B. Coop to San Juan City Police Station of the Eastern Police District;
- PSSupt Dionisio B. Bartolome to the Pasay City Police Station of the Southern Police District.
PSSupt Audie A. Villacin, meanwhile, was named officer-in-charge of the District Directorial Staff of the Eastern Police District and PSSupt Nicolas S. Salvador was designated as Acting Regional Operations and Plans Division of the NCRPO.
NCRPO Chief PDir. Oscar Albayalde previously confirmed that three chiefs of police in Metro Manila will be removed from their posts due to low performance.
Two other posts were vacated, namely those of San Juan Police Chief Sr. Supt. William Sagun, who was promoted, and Marikina City Police Chief Sr. Supt. Lorenzo Holanday, who was set to retire.
Albayalde said the reshuffle was the result of periodic review. He also warned of more movement in the coming days as operational performance reviews continue.
- with reports from Jeff Canoy and Raffy Santos, ABS-CBN NewsNCRPO, Oscar Albayalde, PNP, Philippine National Police, reorganization