MANILA (UPDATE) - Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) founder Jose Maria "Joma" Sison blasted the new diagram released by Malacañang, accusing the Liberal Party and the Magdalo group of conspiring to oust President Rodrigo Duterte.
Sison is one of the personalities tagged in the alleged conspiracy.
"The diagrams drawn and released by Duterte and Panelo are certainly not even worth a scrap of toilet paper," said Sison in a statement Wednesday.
He added, diagrams should include the Filipino people and link them to organizations and individuals sharing "a common detestation for the policies and acts of treason, tyranny, mass murder, plunder and swindling by the traitor and tyrant Duterte."
Sison also said incriminating people through diagrams can also be used against Duterte.
"Incriminating people through diagrams and using them in trials by publicity can be used against Duterte himself and his peace negotiators by simply linking them to names of persons who are designated or claimed to belong to the CPP, NPA and the NDFP," he said.
For Sison, photos of Duterte, his son Paolo, and former Special Assistant to the President Christopher "Bong" Go, and known drug lords are more incriminating than diagrams "that can be easily drawn by anyone."
"More damning and more telling than diagrams that can be easily drawn by anyone are pictures of camaraderie between Duterte, his son Paolo, son-in-law Mans and Bong Go on one hand, and the notorious drug lords like Peter Lim, Michael Yang, Kenneth Dong and others on the other hand," Sison said.
Sison also questioned if the matrix was "the result of Duterte’s reported nervous breakdown or prolonged rest from dialysis treatment last week."
Presidential Spokesman Salvador Panelo, meanwhile, denied this in a message to ABS-CBN News.
He earlier said the information came from Duterte himself and claimed that the conspiracy also involved media practitioners.
Some political personalities tagged by Panelo to the supposed conspiracy are Otso Diretso senatorial bets Bam Aquino, Gary Alejano, Florin Hilbay, Mar Roxas, opposition Senator Antonio Trillanes IV, and Edwin Lacierda, who served as spokesman of former president Benigno Aquino III.
Olympian Hidilyn Diaz, and television host Gretchen Ho were also linked to the alleged conspiracy to discredit President Duterte. The athletes have since denied ties to such moves.
Their names appeared in a presentation shown by Panelo to Palace reporters on personalities that supposedly have "online collaboration" with Rodel Jayme, who is accused of spreading the controversial “Ang Totoong Narco-list” videos.