The Philippine Embassy in London said it has not received reports of any Filipinos hurt in what UK police called a "marauding terrorist attack" near the British parliament on Thursday.
Five people were killed in the attack, including the assailant who drove a car into pedestrians on the Westminster Bridge and a policeman he later stabbed. At least 20 people were injured.
"So far, we have not received any reports of Filipinos affected by the incident in London. We advise Filipino nationals to remain vigilant and monitor local security advisories," the Philippine post said in a statement.
Pinoy expatriates who require assistance may contact the Embassy through emergency hotline +44 7802 790695.
Embassy officials also extended condolences to the victims of the attack, which took place on the first anniversary of attacks by Islamist militants that killed 32 people in Brussels.
Thursday's incident was the worst since four British Islamists killed 52 commuters and themselves in suicide bombings on the city's transport system in July 2005.
Prime Minister Theresa May condemned the attack as "sick and depraved."
"The location of this attack was no accident," she said in a statement outside her 10 Downing Street office late in the evening.
"The terrorist chose to strike at the heart of our capital city, where people of all nationalities, religions and cultures come together to celebrate the values of liberty, democracy and freedom of speech." --With Reuters