MANILA - A 4.2-magnitude earthquake jolted Sultan Kudarat early Saturday, according to the Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (Phivolcs).
The tectonic tremor struck at 2:37 a.m. approximately 4 kilometers east of Columbio town with a depth of 10 km.
Here are the reported intensities:
- Intensity IV - Kidapawan City; Makilala and M'lang, Cotabato
- Intensity III - Columbio, Sultan Kudarat; Magpet, Cotabato
- Intensity II - Matalam, Cotabato
- Intensity IV - Kidapawan City
- Intensity III - Malungon, Sarangani
- Intensity II - Koronadal City
- Intensity I - Tupi, South Cotabato
Phivolcs said damage to structure and aftershocks are not expected.