MANILA - Road repairs in parts of Quezon City and Caloocan City are expected to cause heavy traffic starting 11 p.m. Friday, the Department of Public Works and Highway said.
The affected areas in Quezon City, according to a DPWH advisory, include:
- Visayas Avenue in front of Jollibee (outerlane)
- EDSA between Howmart to Oliveros (fifth lane)
- Congressional Avenue Extension near Tierra Pura Subdivision (third lane)
- Congressional Avenue between EDSA to Cagayan Street (first lane)
- Quirino Highway near Sacred Heart of Jesus (outer lane)
- A. Bonifacio Avenue southbound between Dr. Alejo Street to Calavite Street (inner lanes)
The roads will be passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, the agency said.
Repair works will also be carried out in at the Monumento Circle in Caloocan City and motorists are advised to use General Tinio and B. Serrano road as alternate routes, the DPWH said.