It’s not just the crown that beauty queens from all over the world are vying for when they represent their countries in the prestigious Miss Universe pageant.
The winner of the beauty competition will also go home with other prizes.
Following the controversial blunder committed by host Steve Harvey in announcing the results on Sunday (Monday in Manila), below is a list of Pia Wurtzbach's prizes as Miss Universe.
- Year-long salary as Miss Universe
- Luxury accommodations in a New York City apartment for the duration of her reign, including living expenses
- One-year scholarship from the New York Film Academy College of Visual Performing Arts
- One-year supply of haircare products and tools from CHI Haircare
- A new custom diamond tiara and jewelry designed by D.I.C
- A shoe wardrobe from Chinese Laundry Shoes
- Swimwear by Yamamay
- A year’s worth of skincare products from Image Skincare
- Personal services including membership to Gravity Fitness @ Le Parker Meridien Hotel and hair services from John Barrett Salon
- Modeling portfolio by leading fashion photographer Fadil Berisha
- Dermatology and skincare services provided by Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher
- Professional health and nutrition consultation by Tanya Zuckerbrot, MS, RD and dental services by Dr. Jan Linhart, D.D.S.
- Professional representation by The Miss Universe Organization
- extensive travel representing sponsors and charitable partners
- access to various New York City events including casting opportunities, movie premiers, screenings, Broadway shows and launch parties; and
- Personal appearance wardrobe and styling by the official Miss Universe Organization fashion stylist
On Monday, Wurtzbach officially started her reign as the 2015 Miss Universe.
She is the country's third Miss Universe after Gloria Diaz and Margie Moran.