MANILA - The much-awaited Alexander Wang x H&M collaboration has finally arrived in Manila.
The collection, which features sportswear-inspired apparel by American designer Alexander Wang, will be on sale starting Thursday. The pieces -- 44 in total -- will sport the designer's signature black aesthetic.
Among the clothes featured in the collection are structured hoodies, embossed sweatshirts and oversized puff jackets for men. There will also be a mix of sports bras, tank tops, boxing gloves and leggings for the ladies.
The accessories include backpacks, gym bags, googles and beanies decorated with the Wang logo.
Wang is the first American designer to team up with the Swedish retailer, following similar collaborations with other top names in the fashion industry such as Stella McCartney, Marni, and Isabel Marant.
Here's a look at the entire collection:
Users of mobile apps may view the slideshow in www.abs-cbnnews.com
Those interested will need to adhere to the following guidelines, according to H&M.
1. Colour codes shall be provided on site (the colour codes determines your shopping hours/group).
2. 10 minutes allotted shopping time per group in the Alexander Wang X H&M collection area, other areas of the store will also be open during that time.
3. Each customer is limited to purchase 2 pieces/product/per color.
4. Your place in line does not guarantee availability of any items from the Alexander Wang X H&M collection.
5. Return policy: There is a strict 3 days return/exchange policy, no refunds or exchanges will be given after this time. Items must be in perfect condition and please bring your receipt. Accessories and undergarments are not refundable for hygiene reasons. Items that are not the correct size may be exchanged but cannot be replaced with a different item.
6. No substitution in line is allowed. Actual customer should be in line.
7. Hashtag: #ALEXANDERWANGXHM
In addition, the first 10 customers on November 6 will be given a commemorative book called The First 10 Years, which is an extensive look back on the previous designer collaborations and the processes involved from creation to launch.