MANILA – Looking for a place to dine or hang out during the Holy Week break? Here are some restaurants and cafes that will remain open on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday.
These are not endorsed by ABS-CBNnews.com.
Located at 9th Avenue at Bonifacio Global City in Taguig, 2nd’s will be open all week to cater to serve those who are having a staycation in the area.
Afters Espresso & Desserts
This dessert and coffee shop will be open from 1 p.m. to 12 midnight on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday.
Five branches of Aristocrat Restaurant will continue to serve its Filipino specialty dishes throughout the Holy Week. These branches are located at Roxas Boulevard, Jupiter Street, Subic Bay, Banawe and Shaw Boulevard.
You can still get your falafel fix this Holy Week as this eatery will continue to serve customers on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday.
Black Olive Cerveceria at Capitol Commons in Pasig will be open on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday from 12 noon to 12 a.m.
The Mall of Asia branch of Buffet 101 will continue to serve guests on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday.
This restaurant in Malate, Manila will be open during the Holy Week break.
Three branches of the American restaurant chain Chili’s will be open on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday – Greenhills, Tomas Morato and Alabang.
Crisp on 28th
This restaurant at the Alveo Corporate Center in Makati will have regular operating hours during the Holy Week break.
Selected branches of Dunkin’ Donuts will be open on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday. These are:
- Malibay, Pasay
- Manester, Pasay
- Vrmg. Building, Pasay
- Polo, Valenzuela
- Halina, Valenzuela
- Valenzuela Exit, Valenzuela
- Lagro, Quezon City
- Pearl Drive, Quezon City
- Bagong Silang, Quezon City
- Batoda, Quezon City
- Dahlia, Quezon City
- BPI Novaliches, Quezon City
This restaurant in Muntinlupa City will have regular operating hours throughout the Holy Week.
Elbert’s Steak Room
This popular steak restaurant in Makati will be open for steak dinner service from 6:30 p.m. onwards from Maundy Thursday to Black Saturday. The Riedel Room of Elbert’s will have its normal operating hours throughout the Holy Week (5:30 p.m. to 2 a.m.).
Farmacy Ice Cream & Soda Fountain
This dessert joint at Bonifacio Global City will remain open throughout the Holy Week.
This strip of restaurants at Estancia Mall in Pasig will continue to serve guests during the Holy Week. The following establishments will be open:
- Sentro: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Maundy Thursday and Black Saturday
- Black Olive: 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. on Maundy Thursday and Black Saturday
- Tipsy Pig: 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. on Maundy Thursday and 10 a.m. to 5 a.m. on Black Saturday
Selected branches of the American all-day breakfast chain IHOP will remain on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday. These are:
- Bonifacio Global City
- Filinvest City
- Araneta Center Gateway
- Mall of Asia
IHOP’s UP Town Center branch, meanwhile, will only be open on Maundy Thursday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
La Fiesta Largest Filipino Buffet
This restaurant, which claims to offer the largest Filipino buffet in the country, will be open on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday. La Fiesta is located at SM By the Bay at the Mall of Asia Complex in Pasay City.
This ramen restaurant in Makati will serve 80 bowls for lunch (starting at 11:30 a.m.) and 100 bowls for dinner (starting at 6:30 p.m.) until Black Saturday. It will be closed on Easter Sunday.
This pizza restaurant at Bonifacio High Street Central in Taguig will be open from 10 a.m. to 12 a.m. on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday.
Old Swiss Inn
The Makati branch of this 24-hour restaurant will continue to serve guests on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday.
Old Swiss Inn’s Paco branch, however, will be closed during the Holy Week.
Most of the branches of the American pizza chain Papa John’s will remain open on both Maundy Thursday and Good Friday. These are:
- Emraud Square Plaza, Antipolo City
- Shell, Marcos Highway
- Visayas Avenue
- Ortigas Extension
- Aurora Blvd., Cubao
- Banawe, N.S. Amoranto
- Wilson St., San Juan City
- Tomas Morato
- Jupiter, Makati City
- Shell C5 corner Julia Vargas
- Almansa Uno, Las Piñas City
- Doña Soledad, Parañaque City
Papa John’s branches at Berkeley Square Commonwealth Avenue and Ever Manila Plaza in Recto, meanwhile, will only be open on Maundy Thursday.
President’s Grand Palace
This restaurant at Ongpin Street in Manila will continue to serve its Chinese specialties this Holy Week.
Craving for ramen this Holy Week break? Ramen Yushoken at Madrigal Avenue in Muntinlupa City will remain open on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday.
Branches of this 24-hour restaurant in Alabang, Quezon City and Taguig will remain open during the Holy Week break.
This café and bar at Joya Lofts and Towers in Rockwell, Makati will be open throughout the Holy Week.
Selected branches of the popular coffee chain Starbucks will be open to customers during the Holy Week break. These are:
- The Rock Holy Spirit Drive, Quezon City
- Katipunan Road, Quezon City
- 212 Tomas Morato Avenue, Quezon City
- West Life Place, West Avenue, Quezon City
- Diliman Commercial Center, Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City
- Corinthian Hills Clubhouse, Quezon City
- Imperial Palace Suites, Quezon City
- Petron Katipunan, Quezon City
- E. Rodriguez, Quezon City
- FEU Regalado, Quezon City
- Matalino Street, Teacher’s Village, Quezon City
- UP Ayalaland Technohub, Quezon City
- Retiro corner Speaker Perez, Quezon City
- Shopwise Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City
- St. Charbel Executive Village, Mindanao Avenue, Quezon City
- Congressional Avenue, Quezon City
- 1880 Eastwood City, Quezon City
- Banawe Square, Quezon City
- Metropoli, Quezon City
- Hemady Square, Quezon City
- Medical City, Ortigas Avenue
- Missouri-North East Greenhills, San Juan
- Anson’s Building, ADB Avenue, Pasig City
- Capitol Commons, Pasig City
- 515 Shaw, Mandaluyong City
- The Portal, Mandaluyong City
- Robinsons Cybergate, Mandaluyong City
- Robinson’s Forum, Mandaluyong City
- Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
- Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City
- Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City
- The Fort-Stopover, Taguig City
- Crescent Park Residences, Taguig City
- Net Quad, Taguig City
- 32nd and 7th Avenue, Taguig City
- Forbestown Road, Taguig City
- Ventures, Makati City
- One Rockwell, Makati City
- Easton Place, Valero, Makati City
- Paseo de Magallanes, Makati City
- Aegis People Support Center, Makati City
- Pearl Bank Center, Makati City
- The Columns, Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
- San Antonio Arcade-McKinley, Makati City
- Yupangco Building, Jupiter Street, Makati City
- Madrigal Avenue, Alabang
- Rustan’s Fresh Supermarket, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa
- Santana Grove, Parañaque City
- Doña Soledad, Parañaque City
- Aguirre corner F. Cruz Street, BF Homes Parañaque
- Power Station, Macapagal Avenue, Parañaque City
- President’s Avenue, BF Homes Parañaque
- NAIA Terminal 1
- JP Laurel Building, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City
- SM One E-Com, Pasay City
- SM By the Bay, Pasay City
- La Consolacion, Mendiola, Manila
- Avenue Square Gardens, Ermita, Manila
- Torre Lorenzo, Taft Avenue
- Bayview Park Hotel, Manila
- Plaza Lorenzo Ruiz, Binondo
- Paseo de Sta. Rosa, Laguna
- Solenad-Nuvali, Sta. Rosa City, Laguna
- Pavilion Mall, Biñan, Laguna
- Calamba Road, Tagaytay
- Twin Lakes, Tagaytay
- Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay
- Summit Ridge, Tagaytay
- Antlers Square, Dasmariñas, Cavite
- Victory Park and Shop, Antipolo
- Robinsons Place Antipolo
- Metroplaza Complex, Dagupan
- Camp John Hay
- SM Baguio
- Session Road, Baguio
- Baguio Technohub, Baguio
- Shell of Asia, Guiguinto, Bulacan
- Excelsior, Angeles City, Pampanga
- Emerald Building, San Fernando, Pampanga
- Capitol Drive, Balanga, Bataan
- Plaza Luisita Center, Tarlac
- Rizal Highway, Subic
- Harbour Point, Subic
- Lifestyle Strip, Sto. Tomas, Batangas
- JP Laurel Highway, Lipa City, Batangas
- Shell North Luzon Expressway-Balagtas
- Petron North Luzon Expressway-Balagtas
- Petron North Luzon Expressway-Marilao
- Petron South Luzon Expressway-San Pedro
- Caltex South Luzon Expressway- San Pedro
- Shell South Luzon Expressway-Biñan
- Shell South Luzon Expressway-Muntinlupa
- i2 Point Building, Cebu
- Crown Regency, Cebu
- E-Bloc 2, Cebu
- Oakridge Business Park, Mandaue City, Cebu
- Mito’s Place, Boracay
- Magsaysay Avenue, Naga City
- Lacson Street, Bacolod City
- Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro
Wildflour Café + Bakery
This popular café and bakery at Bonifacio Global City will be open throughout the Holy Week.
Selected branches of the buffet restaurant chain Yakimix will continue to serve customers on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday. These are:
- Macapagal Avenue
- Mall of Asia
- Prime The Fort, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig