MANILA – Philippine bet Ilene De Vera finished runner-up in two categories for special awards in Miss Asia Pacific International 2017.
De Vera was named second runner-up in the Best in Swimsuit and Best in Festival Costume awards, which were both won by Francielly Ouriques of Brazil.
Here are the other winners of special awards:
- Miss Photogenic: Lydia Simonis-Tariu of Cook Islands
- Miss Vitress: Acacia Walker of New Zealand
- Miss Flawlessly U: Cardona Valeria of Honduras
- Miss #StrongholdInsurance: Kah Yin Lai of Malaysia
- Miss #SheridanPalawan: Francielly Ouriques of Brazil
- Best in Festival Costume first runner-up: Katering Medina of Nicaragua
- Best in Swimsuit first runner-up: Chanelle Soncini of South Africa
The Miss Asia Pacific International 2017 pageant will be held on November 29 at the Newport Performing Arts Theater of Resorts World Manila.