MANILA -- (2ND UPDATE) ABS-CBN Books has partnered with Beebly, the first gamified e-knowledge hub in the Philippines, to bring its titles to more online readers.
Among the books to be made available on Beebly are:
- "Stupid is Forever" by the late Miriam Defensor-Santiago
- "Pak Humor" by TV host and talent manager Ogie Diaz
- "The Crown: Your Essential Guide to Becoming a Beauty Queen" by queen maker Jonas Gaffud
- "Truth & Lies My Mother Told Me: a modern woman's guide to finding love today" by Ruffa Gutierrez
- "Day, Hard!: Lakas ng Loob, Kapal ng Mukha" by Anabelle Rama
- "Lakas Tawa" by comedian Alex Calleja
- "Never Be Number Two" by social media star Jelai Andres
"We are excited to add Beebly among the e-book platforms our titles are available in. What is unique to Beebly is that it does not require a credit card to create an account and to start reading. This will make our books more accessible to the Filipino youth, while allowing our authors more opportunities to earn by monetizing their stories," Mark Yambot, head of ABS-CBN Books, said in a statement.
"We want to instill the love for reading among young Filipinos, and having the popular titles of ABS-CBN Books will surely help us attract more readers to our platform," added Jackeline Chua, COO of Beebly.
Developed by the Philippine-Singapore company Big Crunch Digital, Beebly features thousands of recreational books and educational reading materials.
Readers will be able to access ABS-CBN Books via Beebly's premium service.