MANILA – Over 80 various event suppliers will gather in Pampanga om February 4 for this years’ Kasalan at Kotilyon.
The three-day event is a project of kasal.com with ABS-CBN Regional Network Group since 2003, which aims to tie key Philippine cities in promoting the local wedding and tourism industry.
For 2018, its coverage has extended to include debutantes, as more and more families are now investing on beautiful, meaningful celebrations.
The wedding and debut fair caravan will highlight the different customs and traditions of the province, promote its local wedding and event products and services, and give attending couples or debutantes the chance to know the latest event trends.
The event will also showcase different programs every day from musical serenades to a very special fashion show on the last day.
Those who will go to the event may likewise win exciting raffle prizes such as a Valentine dinner for two, prenup or debutante pictorials or honeymoon packages to popular destinations.
After the Pampanga event, the Kasalan at Kotilyon wedding and debut fair caravan will also be held in the following venues:
- Ayala Malls South Park in Muntinlupa, Manila on April 7-9
- Pacific Mall in Lucena, Quezon on July 13-15
- Ayala Abreeza Mall in Davao City, Davao del Sur on July 27-29
- The District Mall in Imus, Cavite on August 25-27
- Ayala Centrio Mall in Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental on September 14-16
- Ayala Harbor Point Mall in Subic, Zambales on September 21-23
- Ayala Center Cebu on November 16-18
Those interested my preregister at the event’s official website.