MANILA – “Titibo-Tibo,” interpreted by Moira dela Torre was named as the winner of the “Himig Handog 2017” competition.
The announcement was made on “ASAP” on Sunday.
Composed by Libertine Amistoso, the fun track is about a girl who finds herself acting more lady-like after falling in love with a guy.
Finishing at second place is “Sampu” interpreted by Jona, followed by “Extensyon” interpreted by Iñigo Pascual, “Wow Na Feelings” interpreted by Janella Salvador, and “Tanghaling Tapat” interpreted by Kaye Cal at third, fourth and fifth places respectively.
The following compositions also received special awards:
- Myx Choice for Best Music Video – Tayo Na Lang Kasi
- MOR 101.9’s Choice – Tayo Na Lang Kasi
- Star Music’s Listeners’ Choice – The Labor Song
- TFC’s Global Choice for Favorite Song – Wow na Feelings
- One Music PH’s Choice for Favorite Interpreter – Jason Dy and Kyla (Tayo Na Lang Kasi)