Piolo still willing to do 'Written In Our Stars' with Toni

ABS-CBN News

Posted at Jan 12 2017 12:15 PM

MANILA – Piolo Pascual is still keen on doing “Written in Our Stars,” the television series which he was supposed to headline with Toni Gonzaga.

The show was put on hold last year after Gonzaga announced that she was pregnant.

“I was finally able to see Tin last week sa 'ASAP.' I asked her, and both of us are still very interested to do it,” Pascual told entertainment site Push.

The actor said all of them have already filmed scenes good for a two-week run and he would be glad if they could resume working on it because “it has a nice concept.”

ABS-CBN and Dreamscape already released a trailer for "Written In Our Stars" back in December 2015.

The three-minute clip introduces the central plot of the series about a man who dies in a car accident, leaving behind his wife and their child. In a twist, he is given the chance to guide his family from the afterlife.

The series was supposed to be directed by Andoy Ranay and would have featured Sam Milby, Jolina Magdangal, Sarah Lahbati, and child actor Marco Masa.

While he would love to pursue the show, Pascual admitted that “as of now, wala pang balita as to when we’re gonna do it, if we're still gonna do it."

"But, yeah, I'd be so much willing to do it with Tin,” he said.