MANILA - Philippine Airlines (PAL) said on Tuesday that it will operate special replacement flights on certain routes, to assist passengers whose originally scheduled flights were canceled because of Typhoon Tisoy.
PAL said the replacement flights on Dec. 4 for international routes are:
- PR 5102/5103 Manila - Los Angeles - Manila - departing Manila at 2:15 pm; departing Los Angeles at 1:15 pm
- PR 5116/5117 Manila - Vancouver - Manila - departing Manila at 7:00 a.m.; departing Vancouver at 4:40 a.m.
- PR 5118/5119 Manila - Toronto - Manila - departing Manila at 6:50 a.m.; departing Toronto at 11:20 a.m.
- PR 5469 - Seoul Incheon - Manila - departing Seoul Incheon at 12:00 a.m. midnight
- PR 5466/5467 Manila - Seoul Incheon - Manila - departing Manila at 7:00 a.m.; departing Seoul Incheon at 1:00 pm
- PR 720/721 Manila - London - Manila – departing Manila at 12:30 pm; departing London at 9:25 pm
- PR 5891 Taipei - Manila - departing Taipei at 12:10 a.m.
- PR 658A/659A - Manila - Dubai - Manila - departing Manila at 1:30 pm; departing Dubai at 9:00 pm
- PR5427 - Tokyo Narita - Manila - departing Narita at 6:00 a.m.
- PR 100/101 - Manila - Honolulu - Manila - departing Manila at 2:00 pm; departing Honolulu at 7:30 a.m.
- PR 5421 - Tokyo Haneda - Manila - departing Haneda at 5:30 a.m.
- PR 5411 - Osaka Kansai - Manila - departing Osaka at 4:30 a.m.
- PR 222A - Brisbane to Manila - departing Brisbane at 12:00 a.m. midnight
- PR 540A - Jakarta to Manila - departing Jakarta at 3:15 a.m.
- PR 5425 - Fukuoka to Manila - departing Fukuoka at 9:15 a.m.
PAL said it is also arranging some replacement flights on certain domestic routes, subject to final slot clearances and other operational arrangements.
“Passengers affected by canceled flights, who have not been rebooked on replacement or alternative flights, have the option to rebook on the flight of your choice within 30 days from original travel date with rebooking service fees waived,” the airline said.
Affected passengers may also opt to refund their ticket cost within 30 days from their original flight date with refund service fees waived.
Rerouting is also allowed, subject to certain conditions, PAL said.