MANILA - Reblocking in select roads will be implemented over the weekend, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said Friday.
Repair works will start at 11 p.m. Friday (Nov. 8) until 5 a.m. Monday (Nov. 11), the MMDA said in an advisory.
- EDSA Camp Crame Gate to after Annapolis St. (beside MRT)
- EDSA after Muñoz to Bansalangin St. (1st lane from sidewalk)
- G. Araneta Bayanin intersection
- Quirino Highway Nightingale to Zabarte Road (inner lane)
- General Luis St. from Samonte St. to SB Road
- Elliptical Road after Maharlika St. (6th lane from outer sidewalk)
- A. Bonifacio Ave. near Marvex Drive (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- Katipunan Ave./C-5 after CP Garcia St. infront UP Town Center (truck lane)
- EDSA after Aurora Blvd. to New York St. (3rd lane from sidewalk)
- Congressional Ave. Ext. cor Luzon Ave. (2ndlane from center island) and after Tandang Sora Ave. (truck lane)
- Luzon Ave. before Congressional Ave. Ext. (1stlane from center island)
- R. Magsaysay Blvd. after Magsaysay Bridge going Quiapo (inner lane)