MANILA - Teaching is the top job aspiration of Filipino fresh graduates, according to a study by New Delhi-based employment solutions firm Aspiring Minds that was released on Thursday.
The same study, which involved 60,000 new graduates, also revealed that only 1 in 3 fresh graduates are employable, while the rest lack the skills to qualify for the jobs they are applying for.
The top job aspirations of Filipino fresh graduates, according to Aspiring minds, are as follows:
- Teaching (16 percent)
- Administrative (15 percent)
- Business Consulting/Analysis (12 percent)
- Financial accounting (11 percent)
- Marketing (11 percent)
- Finance and Banking services (11 percent)
- Public health (10 percent)
- Front office (6 percent)
- Chef (4 percent)
- Contact center roles (4 percent)