MANILA - Road closure and reblocking will be implemented in select areas in Metro Manila over the weekend to give way to repairs, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said Friday.
In a statement, the MMDA said road repairs would start 11 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday.
- EDSA Bansalangin to North Ave. U-turn (5th lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA Eugenio Lopez – Timog MRT Station Lagarian Creek to Arayat Cubao
- EDSA Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop (outer lane)
- C-5 Road near Market Market
- Taguig City fronting Palar Village 254 meters before KM 17+000
- EDSA Southbound between West Avenue and Philam Village
- Quirino Highway - Salvia St. to before Belfast Road (inner lane)
- Elliptical Road before Commonwealth Ave. (3rd lane from outer sidewalk)
- Novaliches - General Luis (Oriental Tin to Rebisco)
- Bonifacio Ave. near J. Pineda St. (1st lane from sidewalk)
- Batasan/San Mateo Road, Sapphire Drive to fronting Petron (2nd lane from center)
- EDSA Main Ave. to P. Tuazon (1st lane from the sidewalk)
- Katipunan Ave./C-5 after CP Garcia St. (truck lane)
Motorist are advised to use alternate roads to avoid traffic.