MANILA — Flights at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) were delayed after a red lightning alert was raised Sunday noon.
Ramp operations ceased when the alert was raised at 12:13 p.m. as a safety measure.
This was lowered to yellow alert status at 12:33 p.m. and was lifted 12:43 p.m.
Six domestic flights, meanwhile, were cancelled on Sunday noon due to bad weather:
- 5J 771 Manila-Pagadian-Manila
- 5J 772 Manila-Pagadian-Manila
- 5J 781 Manila-Ozamiz-Manila
- 5J 782 Manila-Ozamiz-Manila
- M8 511 Manila-Camiguin-Manila
- M8 512 Manila-Camiguin-Manila