MANILA, Philippines - He's not as rich as Mark Zuckerberg, but this 37-year old is already a billionaire.
Arun Pudur, founder and president of software firm Celframe, was named Asia's richest entrepreneur under the age of 40 by Wealth-X.
Wealth-X estimated Pudur's net worth at $4 billion. The Chennai, India native founded Celframe in 1998 after graduating from university.
Celframe may not be a household name, but it produces the world’s second most popular word processor after Microsoft.
Pudur's other businesses include mining and real estate.
Celframe founder Arun Pudur
In second place is Beijing Kunlun Tech's Zhou Yahui who is worth an estimated $2.2 billion.
Wealth-X's list of wealthiest Asian entrepreneurs under 40 was dominated by tech tycoons.
The only one who isn't involved in technology is Zhang Bangxin from China, with a net worth of $2.2 billion. He ranked 3rd on the list, making his billions from tutoring services company TAL Education
At 32, the youngest entrepreneur on the list is Leo Chen, chairman and CEO of online cosmetics retailer Jumei International Holding. His net worth is estimated at $1.1 billion, which landed him on 10th place.
Here's the list according to Wealth-X:
1. Arun Pudur, 37, India (Celframe) $4 billion
2. Zhou Yahui, 38, China (Beijing Kunlun Tech) $2.2 billion
3. Zhang Bangxin, 35, China (TAL Education Group) $2.2 billion
4. Yao Jinbo, 39, China (58.com) $2.2 billion
5. He Zhitao, 33, China (Hangzhou Liaison Interactive Information Technology) $2 billion
6. Naruatsu Baba, 37, Japan (Colopl) $1.6 billion
7. Kenji Kasahara, 39, Japan (Mixi) $1.5 billion
8. Yusaku Maezawa, 37, Japan (Start Today) $1.3 billion
9. Pang Shengdong, 38, China (Shanghai 2345 Network Holding Group) $1.2 billion
10. Leo Chen, 32, China (Jumei International Holding) $1.1 billion