MANILA -- Dozens of Cebu Pacific flights have been canceled from April 28 to 30, the country's largest carrier said Sunday.
An "unprecedented level of disruption to our operation" in the past several days caused extended delays and some cancellations, said Cebu Pacific.
Some flights from Sunday to Tuesday had to be canceled "to create more space in our schedule for operational recovery and minimize rolling delays," it said.
As of 2:30 p.m., the 44 canceled flights included the following.
- 5J325/5J326 Manila-Legazpi-Manila
- 5J655/5J656 Manila-Tacloban-Manila
- 5J979/5J980 Manila-Davao-Manila
- 5J471/5J472 Manila-Bacolod-Manila
- 5J861/5J862 Manila-Zamboanga-Manila
- 5J467/5J468 Manila-Iloilo-Manila
- 5J631/5J632 Manila-Dumaguete-Manila
- 5J395/5J396 Manila-Cagayan de Oro (Laguindingan)-Manila
- DG6657 Cebu-Zamboanga
- DG6989 Zamboanga-Tawi-Tawi
- DG6990 Tawi-Tawi-Zamboanga
- DG6658 Zamboanga-Cebu
- 5J791/5J792 Manila-Butuan-Manila
- 5J705/5J706 Manila-Dipolog-Manila
- DG6503/DG6504 Manila-Cebu-Manila
- 5J991/5J992 Manila-General Santos-Manila
- 5J641/5J642 Manila-Puerto Princesa-Manila
- DG6416/DG6417 Cebu-Iloilo-Cebu
- DG6573/DG6574 Cebu-Tacloban-Cebu
- DG6603/DG6604 Cebu-Dipolog-Cebu
- 5J781/5J782 Manila-Ozamiz-Manila
- 5J551/5J552 Manila-Cebu-Manila
- 5J373/5J374 Manila-Roxas-Manila
- 5J513/5J514 Manila-San Jose-Manila
Passengers may rebook flights within 30 days from original departure date, free of charge; get a full refund; or place the full cost of the ticket in a Travel Fund, said Cebu Pacific.
Affected travelers may also re-route to and from alternate airports for travel within 30 days, subject to availability of seats, it said.
"We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused our passengers," said the airline.