MANILA - (UPDATE) Philippine Airlines has canceled several flights to and from the Clark International Airport after the facility suffered extensive damage from the earthquake which struck Luzon Monday afternoon.
PAL said the following flights on Monday have been canceled:
PR 2834 Clark - Cebu
PR 2833 Cebu - Clark
PR 2840 Davao - Clark
Also canceled are the following flights on Tuesday, April 23:
- R2351/2352 Clark - Cagayan - Clark
- PR2871/2872 Clark - Tagbilaran - Clark
- PR2331/2332 Clark - Bacolod - Clark
- PR2376/2377 Clark - Caticlan - Clark
- PR2696/2697 Clark - Basco - Clark
- PR2698/2699 Clark - Busuanga - Clark
- PR2877/2878 Clark - Siargao - Clark
- PR2675/2676 Clark - Catarman - Clark
- PR2875/2876 Clark - Siargao - Clark
- PR2205/2206 Clark -EUQ-Clark
- PR2678/2679 Clark - Busuanga - Clark
- PR2671/2672 Clark - CYP -Clark
- PR2323/2324 Clark - Cagayan de Oro - Clark
- PR2612/2P2613 CRK-CYZ-CRK
- PR2662/2P2663 CRK-SWL-CRK
- PR2691/2692 Clark - Busuanga - Clark
- PR2684/2685 Clark - Busuanga - Clark
- PR2688/2689 Clark - Basco - Clark
- PR2687/2686 Clark - Busuanga - Clark
- PR6062 Kalibo - Clark
- PR 2061 Clark - Kalibo
The airline said affected passengers can opt to rebook/reroute their flights within 30 days from original flight date with penalties waived.
"We urge passengers with flights to/from Clark to check the status of their flights by logging on to www.philippineairlines.com and clicking the flight status button as early as 48 hours to their estimated time of departure. They may also call PAL Hotline 02 855 8888," PAL said in a statement.
PAL advised affected passengers to visit its Facebook page or the PAL website for the latest updates.
Clark was shut down by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines pending its assessment of the damage to the terminal building.
Cebu Pacific has also canceled its Clark flights.