(Editor's Note: This story has been updated as of 5 p.m., March 20, 2020)
MANILA - (UPDATE) Philippine banks adjusted operating hours and other payment guidelines to ensure continued services during the Luzon-wide lockdown to contain the spread of COVID-19.
• Select branches in Metro Manila and Luzon will have shortened banking hours
• Visayas and Mindanao branches will continue with regular banking hours
• ATMs, cash deposit machines and online banking services will be available
• Select branches in Luzon will be open until 3 p.m. Visit the bank's official page for the map of operating branches
• Bank hours nationwide (including Visayas and Mindanao) will be shortened to 3 p.m.
• All Cash Accept Machines (CAM) and Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) are operational
• Loan and credit card payments will be extended by 30 days
• A skeletal workforce and "increased sanitation" will be imposed in all branches and offices
BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS
• Select BPI branches will open in Luzon
• All BPI Banko branches nationwide will remain open
• Skeletal workforce in select branches and offices as well as shortened bank hours will be implemented
• Social distancing and limiting of clients within premises will be implemented
• "Business as usual" in all Visayas and Mindanao branches
• Online and mobile banking as well as ATMs and CAMs ware also available
PHILIPPINE NATIONAL BANK
• PNB is supposed to be "business as usual." However, strict quarantine measures including stranded or staff turned away in check points may cause delays in operations for some branches
• Updates on changes in operating hours will be regularly posted
RIZAL COMMERCIAL BANKING CORP (RCBC)
• Waived Instapay transfer fee via the RCBC online banking until April 15
• Select branches will remain operational with shortened bank hours in various parts of Luzon and Mindanao
• All Visayas branches will be remain open
• Payment due dates for auto, personal, mortgage loans and credit cards shall be extended by 30 days for eligible customers
• Select branches will be open in Luzon from March 17 to April 13
• Shortened work hours from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. will be implemented
• Check clearing cut-off is 12:30 p.m.
• Branches in NCR and Luzon to have shortened banking hours from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Branches in Visayas and Mindanao to have regular banking hours of 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• ATMs, cash accept machines and other online banking services will be available
• Number of customers allowed inside each branch will be limited to avoid crowding
• Clients urged to practice social distancing
• A total of 234 branches out of 250 are open nationwide
• Select branches will implement shortened bank hours
Refresh this page for updates.