Everyone wants to be financially secure. Having lots of money shouldn’t be the only goal in life, but we also need to be practical.
Some people have this notion that the only way to be financially independent is by becoming an entrepreneur. While it may be true to a certain degree, this is not the only way.
You may want to try running a business but retain the security of a regular income. Here are a few tips that can help you attain financial security.
1. Spend within your means, and prioritize the things that you truly need. A lot of fixed income earners spend on unnecessary things.
If you just got a promotion, save the extra money instead of spending it. If you used to earn P30,000 a month, and now get P45,000, don’t start thinking of what to buy with the additional P15,000.
2. Invest your money and make it grow. But make sure that you only deal with legitimate people. Beware of investment scams. Don’t throw away your money on something you don’t know about.
3. Consider having a business partnership. If you can’t devote enough time to running a business, find partners who can fill in for you. As the business grows you may also need additional capital which your partners can provide.
4. Consider having a side business that you can run while still being a regular employee with a monthly salary. Networking is one side-business that you can learn to do. Ensure that you only involve yourselves with legitimate companies.
5. Put aside your money for your retirement. Find a reputable insurance company that can provide you the best offer to secure your future.
Our spending ways will definitely affect our future. We should avoid a mindset of just “living by the day” and not thinking about what tomorrow could bring.
For questions and more information, you may contact Armando "Butz" Bartolome by email: email@example.com
or on Twitter https://twitter.com/philfranguru
His website is https://www.gmbmsglobal.com